- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"It's a beautiful hotel and if you can treat yourself, the rooms are lovely. The food is good, great breakfast buffet. Shame it was noisy on..."
"Great location, stunning bar, room was nice, a little to dark to see much but the excellent staff made up for this! Only issue I had was tha..."
"Excellent hotel. Very helpful staff. Lovely room. Very comfortable. Excellent location. Food great. Cannot emphasise the helpfulness of the..."
"Great hotel... Great staff... Great food...very clean...great location...Every thing you would want for a short stay break. All in all an ex..."
"Love the reception area but room I stayed in slightly dark a bit disappointing. Bar area and outside terrace great with a fab looking restau..."
About the hotel
Boutique Hotel in Dublin Whether it’s for it’s superb location in Dublin City centre, its striking contemporary interior, personal and professional service and attention to detail, the Trinity Capital 4* Hotel in Dublin offers something rather special indeed. Each of the 195 Guest bedrooms at the Trinity Capital Hotel are designed to provide guests with all modern comforts, in a spacious setting that is tastefully distinctive. Creative design features soft furnishings of warm hues, which give these 4* hotel guestrooms an element of panache.
The hotel offers a selection of Superior, Deluxe and Executive Rooms, as well as Georgian and Executive Suites with Triple and Family Room types also available. For the leisure guest, the hotel is a perfect base for those visiting the city to enjoy local culture, shopping on Grafton Street, entertainment in Temple Bar, and concerts and theatre in the O2 and the Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice, beautiful and busy hotel
It's a beautiful hotel and if you can treat yourself, the rooms are lovely.
The food is good, great breakfast buffet. Shame it was noisy on the first night but the location is so great, you can't not expect some busyness. Nice staff and overall great experience.
Staff were seriously excellent
Great location, stunning bar, room was nice, a little to dark to see much but the excellent staff made up for this.
Only issue I had was that the shower was seriously awful in room 135. Needs a better shower head as felt like I was using a garden hose.