- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Love the reception area but room I stayed in slightly dark a bit disappointing. Bar area and outside terrace great with a fab looking restau..."
"Fantastic location, we walked to restaurants, bats and shops. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely, wide variety and g..."
"I enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again...."
"Me and my wife stayed here for 4 nts. we found the hotel very central but quiet enough to sleep. River 2 mins walk and Temple Bar just 5mins..."
"Stayed here at short notice for musical in Bord Gais Theatre. 10 min walk from theatre, close to all transport links. Highly recommend hotel..."
About the hotel
Boutique Hotel in Dublin Whether it’s for it’s superb location in Dublin City centre, its striking contemporary interior, personal and professional service and attention to detail, the Trinity Capital 4* Hotel in Dublin offers something rather special indeed. Each of the 195 Guest bedrooms at the Trinity Capital Hotel are designed to provide guests with all modern comforts, in a spacious setting that is tastefully distinctive. Creative design features soft furnishings of warm hues, which give these 4* hotel guestrooms an element of panache.
The hotel offers a selection of Superior, Deluxe and Executive Rooms, as well as Georgian and Executive Suites with Triple and Family Room types also available. For the leisure guest, the hotel is a perfect base for those visiting the city to enjoy local culture, shopping on Grafton Street, entertainment in Temple Bar, and concerts and theatre in the O2 and the Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Trinity City Hotel in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
One night only
Love the reception area but room I stayed in slightly dark a bit disappointing.
Bar area and outside terrace great with a fab looking restaurant too.Fantastic location and reception staff lovely.
Fantastic location, we walked to restaurants, bats and shops.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely, wide variety and good value.
Bar staff were very friendly and greeted you when you walked into the bar even when they were extremely busy.
Would recommend to friends and family.