- 75 guest reviews
"Hotel was spotless, rooms were immaculate and modern. Staff were very friendly and efficient. Had both breakfast and dinner and couldn't f..."
"The price was brilliant for our double bed room! The staff were friendly and attentive even when the hotel was so busy. The breakfast was gr..."
"Excellent Hotel value for money had everything you need..."
"A nice hotel in the style of many other good value budget hotels, comfy, clean room, superb value, close to the ethihad. Although when we ar..."
"Excellent value hotel, have paid more for inferior rooms, and without breakfast included. Room was very nice and clean, location is fine, ou..."
About the hotel
Manchesters most competitively priced premier style lodge. Built in 2001, the hotel has 85 en suite bedrooms both double and twin. Open plan restaurant, bar, and lounge area with sky sports.
The tariff includes full self service breakfast. The hotel is located just 10 minutes away from the city centre and has a bus stop close by as well as agreed set fares with a local taxi firm. Reception is manned 24 hours, with parking for 95 vehicles free on-site. There is FREE WIFI throughout the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was spotless, rooms were immaculate and modern.
Staff were very friendly and efficient.
Had both breakfast and dinner and couldn't fault either.