- Very Good
- 170 guest reviews
"For the price I couldn't fault the hotel at all..."
"Loved the interior decor although not a lot could be said about their bathroom,could do with an update...."
"Lovely hotel to stay in rooms are clean and modern very friendly staff always there to help...."
"Stayed at Diamond Lodge on a Friday as the hotel was a reasonable price and was facing the dog races where we were going to. The room was go..."
"Good value for money, clean, friendly and stylish. Would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
Manchesters most competitively priced premier style lodge. Built in 2001, the hotel has 85 en suite bedrooms both double and twin. Open plan restaurant, bar, and lounge area with sky sports.
The tariff includes full self service breakfast. The hotel is located just 10 minutes away from the city centre and has a bus stop close by as well as agreed set fares with a local taxi firm. Reception is manned 24 hours, with parking for 95 vehicles free on-site. There is FREE WIFI throughout the hotel.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
For the price I couldn't fault the hotel at all
Eye catching decor
Loved the interior decor although not a lot could be said about their bathroom,could do with an update.