- 7 guest reviews
"As in the title. The room was good but for an over-soft wobbly mattress. Would I go again? Probably not, cos a good night's sleep is somethi..."
"A bit dated but very clean will be closing soon for refurbishment the plans look more spacious with new coffee lounge for the more modern cu..."
"Hotel dated but clean tidy with excellent staff throughout. Car park was a bonus too. Would use again no worries...."
"Hotel was nice atmosphere. Helpful staff. Would stay again...."
"Room small. Bathroon even smaller. No blackout curtains. Comfortable bed..."
About the hotel
The superb position of the hotel with its close proximity to the Pier, Great Orme and North Wales Theatre and Conference Centre, not to mention the main town shopping area directly to the rear, simply couldn't be better. There is a car park to the rear of the hotel providing secure parking from which the hotel is easily accessed by a flight of stairs. The flexibility of accommodation and public rooms ensure the needs of individual guests and group bookings are met to the satisfaction of all.
We offer a variety of special breaks through out the year including Best of British in January through to March. Gameshow getaways in October and Turkey and Tinsel breaks throughout November and early December. Christmas and New Year packages are also available for the festive season.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, staff excellent, bed a bit iffy
As in the title.
The room was good but for an over-soft wobbly mattress. Would I go again. Probably not, cos a good night's sleep is something I count on in hotels. As an explanation, for the last 12 years I have worked away and spent most of my time in hotels in UK and mainland Europe.
Work in Progress
This hotel has changed hands in the last 12 months and is going to be refurbished over time.
Excellent position on the seafront, looks nice outside, but the room was terrible, whether this is because it was a late room booking I don't know,