- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"We were organising a surprise afternoon tea party for my partner's mother's 80th birthday. We chose this hotel as we have stayed a few times..."
"I stayed here for two nights with my husband and we loved it. The bedroom was quite large with two double beds in it, and the bathroom was a..."
"Very comfortable stay staff very helpful well situated for both town and airport..."
"Happy with all aspects of this stay, would recommend and would stay here again..."
"Comfortable bed and spacious room, Quality food, good wifi, personal room coffee making facilities. Enjoyable stay everytime. When issues ar..."
About the hotel
This AA 4 Star Rated hotel and Trip Advisor 2011 Certificate of Excellence award winner will not disappoint. Built in the 1930s this former Art Deco airport terminal, with a vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance, combines previous styling with modern luxury which breathes style and class. It is here that the Beatles, in their 60s heyday, were greeted by thousands of besotted fans.
Traveling by air? Then we are only 1 mile from the Liverpool- John Lennon Airport. Our sumptuous rooms and suites await your arrival ready to provide you with the luxury you deserve. You can even make your way to the David Lloyd Leisure Centre taking advantage of your complimentary use of the extensive facilities. Take a 20 minute stroll to Speke Hall, a gorgeous Tudor manor house nestled in the woods The Starways Brassiere offers modern English cuisine with a fine selection of wines for either lunch or dinner. Breakfast is a treat and is renowned for its selection of hot and cold food. Meet colleagues and clients at nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct or make use of our 12 conference and banqueting suites. Just 1 mile from the Liverpool South Parkway railway station, offering direct trains to Liverpool City Centre and within easier reach of the motorway network, makes the Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport an ideal location for leisure or business.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/10/2012 to 06/04/2013 - 5th and 6th April 2013 are Grand National dates, the hotel will require ALL reservations to be pre paid and they are non refundable. On making a booking for these dates the credit card will be charged The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Another amazing stay at the Crowne Plaza, John Lennon Airport
We were organising a surprise afternoon tea party for my partner's mother's 80th birthday.
We chose this hotel as we have stayed a few times before and the level of customer service has been second to none. I organised the event with sales via email and despite the fact that the lady i was dealing with left the hotel before the event, all details were passes seamlessly over to the the rest of the team. Everything went as planned, perfect food, presented beautifully with 2 dedicated waiting staff serving our 18 guests with sandwiches, cakes, petit fours and champagne. Everything was absolutely perfect; We cannot thank the hotel and staff enough. (I work in catering and customer service and I cannot fault anything at all. If this was my team, I would be very proud of how they performed!)
Very nice hotel
I stayed here for two nights with my husband and we loved it.
The bedroom was quite large with two double beds in it, and the bathroom was also spacious and quite luxurious. A lot of attention has been paid to the design and details of the entire hotel, from the open areas and corridors to the dining room, bedrooms, decor, fittings and fixtures, and most of it surpasses expectations. Only the corner-cutting one-ply toilet roll and tissues let it down. The rest was very impressive.