- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Very comfortable, friendly and customer focused...."
"Room had everything you needed, kettle/tea/coffee, TV, plenty of towels, iron and the bed was very comfy. Good night sleep just a couple of..."
"Lovely pub and accommodation. Check in is from 1pm but if bar is shut, on the locked front door is a phone number to call and someone will c..."
"Small friendly pub, clean tidy excellent shower and fantastic food. Only down point no parking...."
"We chose tThe Row Barge as it was close to a town and situated half way between our friends and ourselves. We were not disappointed. The ser..."
About the hotel
The Row Barge is one of Henley’s oldest coaching inns. Not far from the town centre, you can find us 100 yards from the Town Hall on West Street, just behind the fire station. In a quiet residential area yet only moments from the centre of town and the stunning walks along the Thames, this 16th Century traditional pub will satisfy those in search of a good drink, great home-cooked food, four great contemporary rooms with en-suite, large terraced garden with heated smoking area, a warm and comforting welcome and free WIFI for both locals and visitors alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable, friendly and customer focused.
Cute room for overnight stay
Room had everything you needed, kettle/tea/coffee, TV, plenty of towels, iron and the bed was very comfy.
Good night sleep just a couple of points to watch out for:
- Very steep stairs to room, with low ceiling. Not good if you've got any mobility issues.
- Shower over bath had no curtain or screen and quite a low ceiling making showering a bit tricky
- Was told twice that if we'd booked directly we would have gotten breakfast included so felt a bit taken advantage of. They didn't really have to tell us, twice. - Entrance is either through the pub/behind the bar, or the back entrance which is down an alley.