This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Lodge at Barnby Dun, Doncaster, is the accommodation arm of the Olive Bar and Grill pub / restaurant which is the home of the Black Rock dining experience. The eight rooms for which we have a recognition 4 star award from Visit England are very tastefully decorated and furnished, and of which five of the rooms are on first floor level with the remaining three at second floor level having stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Wheel chair access to the first floor rooms is by means of a slight ramp.
All rooms are en-suite and have Tea / Coffee making facilites.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet