- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Hosts were very accommodating. Place very nice. Only minor issues were odd scent of very tight parking...."
"Joylons @ no. 10 was perfecto lace to stay for a city break in Cardiff with walking distance from the town . Friendly staff and a clean room..."
"Everything was lovely ,had breakfast which was brilliant, lots of lovely hot water for the bath, excellent customer service. Room too hot th..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff...."
"Fabulous service from amazingly helpful staff...."
About the hotel
An exquisite boutique style hotel located in the heart of Cardiff, featuring free Wi-Fi, free limited parking and the excellent onsite Cwtch Mawr Restaurant & bar. The hotel is furnished with bespoke, handmade and lovingly restored furniture to create a warm and relaxing place to stay. Whether visiting for work or pleasure, the lavish design, personal service and tastefully created menus are sure to impress.
All guest bedrooms are beautifully furnished with fine furniture, thick upholstery and rich colour tones, for comfort that you won’t want to leave behind. Whether you choose a Compact, Deluxe or Suite room, you’ll find each bedroom offers home-from-home comfort while exuding a unique character to create a truly revitalising space for relaxation and sleep. Equipped with the latest technology, including free Wi-Fi, Ethernet connection sockets, plasma screen TVs and telephones, rooms boast a plethora of modern conveniences. Even the bathrooms are every bit as luxurious and offer something different and fun, from extravagant plunge-pools, whirlpool jet baths and colour light therapy, to under floor heating, convenient night-lights and high-pressure rain showers. Whether you fancy a home cooked meal or a refreshing glass of wine, Cwtch Mawr offers the perfect setting and a warm welcome. Serving a selection of hot and cold homemade food that changes with the seasons, the carefully selected menus are designed to offer a choice for all tastes while utilising the delights of locally sourced and organic produce. Additionally the bar offers a plentiful range of world beers, real ales and cocktails, as well as a refreshing selection of cold soft drinks and hot beverages. Meeting and event facilities at Jolyon’s at No. 10 follow the same inimitable standards as the rest of the hotel. Exceptional, spacious and flexible meeting and event facilities have been designed specifically for corporate and private use, to accommodate all types of events from 2 – 100 guests. Meetings of all sizes and set-ups are individually managed and implemented by a dedicated, experienced Event Manager right from the first visit through to the final event. Cardiff, the cosmopolitan capital city of Wales, is a bustling centre of culture and economics with a wealth of historical, sporting and leisure interests. Dating back to the Neolithic era, the city is a well established and important location that has something new to offer every visitor. Popular local attractions include the famous Cardiff Castle and the Taff Trail, while the spectacular Millennium Stadium is a hub for sporting and musical events. Cardiff itself offers a fantastic range of shops, clubs, pubs and restaurants to cater for all needs and tastes. Further afield, the spectacular Brecon Beacons National Park is a must see attraction.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/10/2011 to 01/11/2020 - Please be aware that all rates are based on room only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
85% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
Hosts were very accommodating.
Place very nice. Only minor issues were odd scent of very tight parking.
Great stay at Joylons
Joylons @ no.
10 was perfecto lace to stay for a city break in Cardiff with walking distance from the town . Friendly staff and a clean room at a reasonable price highly recommended.