- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"We only needed to stay one night. The hotel was easy to access and convenient for the city. Would stay there again...."
"Great place to stay for the location it's central to everything, only drawback was the parking, very limited but you can park in a nearby ca..."
"We were very impressed with our room and bathroom - couldn't fault it . The hotel itself was in a great position in the city centre as we we..."
"Lovely room, everything you'd need. Clean and tidy...."
"Good hotel in a great location for visitors to the city. Rooms were clean and comfortable but unfortunately the wifi did not work at all whi..."
About the hotel
Ramada Nottingham City Centre is situated at the heart of the city bringing a warm welcome to all of it's guests. Offering spacious air conditioned bedrooms at competitive prices. All of our guest rooms offer light, fresh decor, TV with complimentary satellite stations including Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3 and FREE Wifi throughout.
The hotel is ideally located next to the Royal Concert Hall and Theatre Royal. The vibrant Lace Market area is just a 10 minute walk away and Nottingham Train Station is also within easy reach. With the wealth of shopping and entertainment that Nottingham City Centre has to offer on the doorstep you should find everything you need for your city centre stay!
Limited on Site Parking is available on a pre book basis at £12 for 24hrs. Discounted parking rates are available to guests at the nearby Talbot Street car park.
Breakfast can be added to any room only rate at the make a booking stage for £6. 95 per person. The bar at Ramada Nottingham offers a range of beverages and light snacks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Did what we hoped it would
We only needed to stay one night.
The hotel was easy to access and convenient for the city. Would stay there again.
Great central location
Great place to stay for the location it's central to everything, only drawback was the parking, very limited but you can park in a nearby carpark for £12 per day,
Rooms were fine, and staff were mostly friendly , restaurant staff and cleaners very helpful