- 30 guest reviews
"Comfortable and homely. Owner was very pleasant and helpful. Good food and overall excellent value for money. Had a great stay. Thanks...."
"Great service, very friendly. Very comfortable and clean. Good food..."
"A lovely place to stay. The room was very clean and the hosts Euan and Kirsten were perfect hosts and looked after us very well. We would re..."
"Very comfortable pub accommodation. Plenty of parking for those like me who are doing a driving holiday. This was the first time in weeks th..."
"After driving some 200 miles I was ready for a meal and a good nights sleep. What I got was much more than that. Nice ambience and great wel..."
About the hotel
The MacDonald Arms Hotel has been open since 1780 and is currently owned by husband & wife team Euan & Kirsten Smith. Having purchased the hotel in August 2007 they have been making improvements continually ever since. Great food is served all day everyday from 12 noon last orders 8PM.
Accommodation is available at very competitive rates and is used regularly by business clientèle, shooting, golfing & fishing parties. The bar & lounge are open every day for light snacks & refreshments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gem of a hotel
Comfortable and homely.
Owner was very pleasant and helpful. Good food and overall excellent value for money. Had a great stay. Thanks.
Great service, very friendly.
Very comfortable and clean. Good food