- 31 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. Very friendly staff...."
"Really enjoyed my stay, staff very friendly and allowed us to check in early to get ready for the match, much appreciated...."
"Great location. Staff lovely and friendly. Great facilities. Only ate breakfast in the hotel and my only complaint as no blinds at the windo..."
"Anytime that I have stayed in this hotel it has been a pleasant experience. The staff are very friendly and efficient. The rooms are comfort..."
"Very friendly and obliging staff. Good atmosphere/we were up for the match. Found the G and T very pricey at 7euro a go...."
About the hotel
The four-star Red Cow Moran Hotel is situated at the gateway to Ireland's provinces (near the M50 and N7) offering speedy access to Dublin City Centre, Dubin Airport and Heuston and Connolly train stations, making it an ideal base for both business and leisure. Each of the hotels 123 executive style bedrooms has been designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Enjoy extra spacious bedrooms, multi channel LCD TV and 24hr room service.
Red Cow Moran Hotel is helping to reduce it's eco foot print by implementing procedures including, resource efficiency, biodiversity, green purchasing, EMS – Environmental Management System (Waste / Water / Energy) and social responsibility. The hotel offers fantastic on site facilities - not only a choice of bars and restaurants, meeting rooms and conference facilities but also a host of entertainment options from live bands to cabaret shows along with one of Dublin’s top Night Clubs. Free Wifi and onsite car parking available in the hotel.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 29/12/2023 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend