- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Nice little Hotel close to the Bastille Metro stop (couple mins walk) - Room was a decent size for 2 for a couple of nights and the bathroom..."
"The receptionist girl was exceptional. She really is the face of the hotel and made it a better experience...."
"Friendly helpful staff, good location for transport and not far from good places to walk to...."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Pavillion Bastille. It was a minute from Bastille Metro Stop and made it so easy to see the sites of Paris...."
About the hotel
Located a stone throw from Place de la Bastille and its Modern Style Opera, you will be seduced by Le Pavillon Bastille and its flowered entrance. This charming hotel close to the Gare de Lyon will invite you to discover a typical Paris by visiting Le Marais, Le Faubourg Saint-Antoine, La Seine, as well as the most well known monuments only a few metro or bus stations away. You will also appreciate free wi-fi acces, a minibar, a flat-screen TV radio, wake-up service, safety box large enough for a laptop as well as a desk.
In order to provide a quite atmosphere, all rooms have noise-proof windows.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Pavillon Bastille in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice little Hotel
Nice little Hotel close to the Bastille Metro stop (couple mins walk) - Room was a decent size for 2 for a couple of nights and the bathroom had a bath along with a shower.
The door didn't seem to lock though from the inside. The hotel itself was pretty standard, a waiting room/reception on the ground floor. The Dining room was downstairs which took a bit of finding as all the doors look the same. Our booking didn't include breakfast so we paid separately which was 13 Euros each. The breakfast itself was a buffet but the choice was minimal - some cooked meat, lots of bagels, some boiled eggs and fruit along with cereal. For 13 Euros i would have expected more but the prices in Paris are extortionate anyway. On checkout we were also charged a tax per person per day for our stay even though we paid a tax when booking the hotel.
The receptionist girl was exceptional.
She really is the face of the hotel and made it a better experience.