- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Close to autoroute, petrol and shopping centre. Park nearby for children...."
"Hotel was fit for purpose. We needed somewhere to stay on the way to the Calais ferry. Our room had bunk beds and a comfortable double bed...."
About the hotel
Situated close to Reims, the city of coronations, the two-star Blue Hôtel offers you a cosy atmosphere with all amenities and conviviality which define a modern-style hotel. How about going exploring its cathedral, its prestigious Champagne Houses, vineyards and Champagne wine-producers by visiting champenois organized trips ?
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Blue Hotel in Saint Brice Reims is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good stopover hotel
Close to autoroute, petrol and shopping centre.
Park nearby for
One night stop over on the way to Calais
Hotel was fit for purpose.
We needed somewhere to stay on the way to the Calais ferry. Our room had bunk beds and a comfortable double bed. Because our girls are little we were given a travel cot. The staff was friendly and spoke English (and politely tolerated my rusty French). The location is not very picturesque. The nearby shopping centre had a grocery store and a cafeteria-style restaurant which was affordable and good quality. There is also a Fantastic bakery right next to the hotel.