- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Friendly hotel in great location - ideal for touring around the area. Good service and great food...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff just a shame the facilities let them down...."
"Staff friendly and efficient. Room nice and clean with view over harbour. Bed comfortable. Food excellent. I think they even arranged the co..."
"The hotel is situated in Castletown which is a bit of a run down area to be honest. This aside the hotel is a good all round hotel. The room..."
"We only used the hotel as an overnight base but we found it to be clean and tidy with food on site so no need to drive away to eat The area..."
About the hotel
The Aqua is on the Isle of Portland, situated on the Dorset Coast, designated as a World Heritage Site, known as The Jurassic Coast. It covers 95 miles of truly stunning coastline from East Devon to Dorset. The Aqua is a short stroll to Chesil Beach.
The Aqua, constructed of Portland Stone, with a clean modern interior is situated on a stone pier, in historic Castletown, overlooking the whole of Portland Harbour. (Please note, if you are booking after 5pm for check-in on the same day, please telephone the Aqua on 01305 860 269 to confirm your booking and check-in time. )
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly hotel in great location - ideal for touring around the area.
Good service and great food.
Great customer service
Very friendly and helpful staff just a shame the facilities let them down.