- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"We only used the hotel as an overnight base but we found it to be clean and tidy with food on site so no need to drive away to eat The area..."
"lovely room, clean and tidy, bed very relaxing, didnt like the mincer toliet to much, but there you go, needs as must, love the area, locals..."
"2 flights of stairs were a surprise but not a problem. Dinner Saturday was disappointing - rather overcooked but we are not people who woul..."
"The Hotel is basic but really good value for money. The staff friendly and helpful with a wealth of local information. Good choice of food a..."
"Our room was basic but clean and perfectly adequate for a family weekend break. Breakfast was served in the cafe, it wasn't clear how much t..."
About the hotel
The Aqua is on the Isle of Portland, situated on the Dorset Coast, designated as a World Heritage Site, known as The Jurassic Coast. It covers 95 miles of truly stunning coastline from East Devon to Dorset. The Aqua is a short stroll to Chesil Beach.
The Aqua, constructed of Portland Stone, with a clean modern interior is situated on a stone pier, in historic Castletown, overlooking the whole of Portland Harbour.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
We only used the hotel as an overnight base but we found it to be clean and tidy with food on site so no need to drive away to eat The area has history which was of interest ,being in the past a busy Naval Base and how that is now being developed.
Some late night drinkers returned who were making a noise.
lovely room, clean and tidy, bed very relaxing, didnt like the mincer toliet to much, but there you go, needs as must, love the area, locals very friendly, all in all, we had a good time, shame that the bus didnt come a bit closer to the area.