- 1 guest reviews
"Nice is a walkable town. If you do not mind walking for 5/10 min, you will find better places for the same rate. Yes, this one is central. T..."
About the hotel
Villa Saint Exupery Beach is located in the heart of Nice: a few metres from the main square, the Beach and the Old Town. The Villa is ideal for travellers of all ages looking for fun budget luxury on the Riviera. The Villa Beach is famous for its Free Computers and WiFi, brand new Hostel Cafe and Bar with happy hour.
The friendly staff, perfect location and vibrant atmosphere make it the Best Hostel in Nice. FREE: WIFI and Computer Access 24/7 FREE: Guided walking tours of Nice FREE: Maps and Travel Info FREE: High Quality Bed Linen Included FREE: Guest Kitchen FREE: Luggage Storage Delicious, filling and affordable breakfast available (purchase at reception). Includes: toast, cereal, ham, cheese, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juices. ' Big Hostel Bar: Happy Hour, Live Music, Televised Sports Adventure Tours: Diving, Sailing, Skiing, Canyoning, daily Yoga and more Air-Conditioning Restaurant - with gourmet dinners at backpacker prices Laundry Service and Towels available Great Common Rooms No Curfew / No Lockout Credit cards accepted (3€ surcharge) 24 hr Security Villa Saint Exupery Beach, with its prime location is the ideal base to explore the Riviera and its beaches. The buzzing bar and common room is the perfect place to have fun and meet travellers from all over the world. The Villa has a variety of rooms, single, double, triple, small and large dormitories, most with bathrooms and WC ensuite. Stay 4 days - Visit 3 countries: France - Italy - Monaco! Enjoy the sun and world-famous Beaches of the Cote d'Azur - Our knowledgeable staff will provide all the information you need along with local tips. Visit Cannes, St Tropez, Antibes and St Paul de Vence and see the Principality of Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Village. Our staff will help you plan your days on the Riviera with free travel information and maps. Organized Activities: Scuba Diving, Surfing, Sailing, Canyoning, Bikram Yoga, Rock Climbing, Water Skiing, Boat Tours, Skiing in the Alps (December-March) . . . and more! These are available at discounted prices through the Villa Saint Exupery Beach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Ther are better places for the same rate!
Nice is a walkable town.
If you do not mind walking for 5/10 min, you will find better places for the same rate. Yes, this one is central. The main square in Nice is at you doorstep. Yes, you spend most of your time promenad-ing, and you just go back to the room to sleep. But still, the room I had was 'the step above the camping'. Last, if you have a soft sleep, ask for a room on top floors or in the main building. The local nightclub, next door, plays quite a loud music. Voilá, bon sejour à Nice!