- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Everything went well from arrival to departure. I loved traditional decor and comfort. Had a room on 5th floor which was above the city nois..."
"Wonderful market outside!..."
"After a five night stay in Paris my wife and I moved on to Luxembourg and the grand Hotel Cravat. From the moment we stepped over the thresh..."
"Hotel ideally situated for historic part of Luxembourg. Large room pleasantly decorated...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the city of Luxembourg, close to the railway station and only 8 km from the airport, the Grand Hotel Cravat offers a high class welcome in the grand family tradition. A veritable institution in the city it has graced for more than a century, the Grand Hotel Cravat has stood the test of time, retaining its charm while providing guests with the latest in modern technology including secure wifi Internet access and plasma screen television. With sixty guestrooms on six floors, this luxury hotel offers two very different styles.
Aficionados of the 1960s will love the signature style of the hotel with its marble, period tiling and olive, ochre and gold colour scheme which together create an atmosphere unique in the city. The fourth floor, by contrast, is a wonder of modernity and high tech. The “Exclusive Floor” has been fully renovated to meet the expectations of the most demanding modern business guest. Whatever your preference you will marvel at the lift, a genuine museum piece which, though it meets all modern safety requirements, is undoubtedly the oldest working lift in Luxembourg. The Grand Hotel Cravat also boasts a quiet bar, “Le Trianon”, located on the ground floor, the modern “La Taverne” brasserie serving food in the basement and finally, on the first floor, “Le Normandy” restaurant offering first class Grand-Ducal cuisine. A prestigious four-star hotel, the Grand Hotel Cravat offers peace and quiet, an ideal location from which to discover the old city of Luxembourg and the perfect venue for your business meetings.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel in Great Situation
Everything went well from arrival to departure.
I loved traditional decor and comfort. Had a room on 5th floor which was above the city noise and had a great view from the balcony.
Wonderful market outside!