This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Enjoy a refined, unique Champs Elysees Hotel Experience, and a comfortable stay in Parisian elegance. Built in 1925, a few steps away from the Champs-Élysées, with an extensive painting gallery for art lovers, this hotel combines luxury with a classic and refined decor. Charm, romance and refinement come naturally to our prestigious Parisian hotel, which owes its name to Hollywood and the New York Press.
Each of the rooms and suites offers a view of Paris. Through the windows, eyes wander over a central courtyard open to the sky, the Sacré Cœur of Montmartre and the rooftops of Paris.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for California Paris Champs-Elysées in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.48(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet