- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay at the Ivanhoe, the staff were lovely, extremely helpful and served a delicious breakfast. I had a good nights sleep and t..."
"we stayed one night in Inverness and were a bit concerned we had chosen the wrong lace to stay from previous reviews but were proved wrong a..."
"We stayed here during the Easter weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The breakfast especially Haggis was especially good. Look forward..."
"When I arrived I was met by the owner who is very friendly and pleasant conversation. Rooms are comfortable and well stocked with water whic..."
"realy nice folk, and great breakfast..."
About the hotel
Ivanhoe Guest House is a small, friendly Guest House situated 10 minutes walk from City Centre - pretty walk by the river!! We have 5 clean, comfortable en-suite rooms with all the facilities you will require. We offer a full hearty Scottish Breakfast to start your day with & includes a buffet with fresh fruit, yogurt, segments, prunes & Scottish Porridge!! We are able to suggest some interesting day tours & eating places for your enjoyment!! We are also walking distance from famous EDEN COURT, FLORAL GARDEN, INVERNESS CASTLE AND 5 minutes drive to the LEISURE CENTRE (AQUADOME).
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
I enjoyed my stay at the Ivanhoe, the staff were lovely, extremely helpful and served a delicious breakfast.
I had a good nights sleep and they were very kind to look after my luggage the next day so that I could have an explore of Inverness.
great breakfast in a lovely B&B
we stayed one night in Inverness and were a bit concerned we had chosen the wrong lace to stay from previous reviews but were proved wrong as we had a lovely stay.
the location is very quiet and Janette showed us a shortcut into town and we had a beautiful walk along the riverfront to town which was very safe for the kids. the roomwas warm and clean and the breakfast amazing, the best we had during our trip travelling around Scotland. jsnette was discreetly helpful leaving us to settle in. Overall a great night in Inverness and reasonably priced for the area.