- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Lovely room and breakfast bar menu for evening had limited choice and was a bit on the expensive side..."
"Really enjoyed our stay here massive hotel very peaceful , only down side when I went to use gym you were on your own,no one came over to sh..."
"It was only okay the staff were constantly tidying up around you at breakfast there was so much commotion outside my room after 12am that i..."
"Me and my friend stayed in this hotel for an avicii concert and we had the most amazing time ! The room was fabulous and so clean and the st..."
"Everything is excellent apart that the spa divided separate for male/female usage...."
About the hotel
LUAS Direct to Dublin City. Free Parking. Free Broadband.
Situated on 240 acres of majestic parkland Citywest Hotel, Conference & Event Centre is a truly unique property located just 20 minutes from both Dublin City and Dublin International Airport. Combining the old world charm of a country house hotel, with state-of-the-art conference and event facilities, Citywest Hotel is a world class conference and leisure destination and one of the finest hotels in Dublin. With the opening of the Citywest Conference & Event Centre, with a arena capacity for over 4,100 visitors, this exciting Dublin property now offers over 1. 2 million square feet of flexible and versatile conference and event space. From small corporate meetings to international conferences, the 34 flexible Dublin meeting rooms are ideally located. Citywest Hotel, Conference & Event Centre offers 774 rooms and is perfect for meetings, events, conferences and exhibitions catering from 2 to 6000 delegates. There are a range of different dining experiences available in Citywest Hotel from Asian cuisine and Mediterranean flair to traditional Irish dishes at our Citywest restaurants. Our award winning chefs are on hand to ensure a memorable dining experience at one of the most popular Dublin Hotels. Located on the grounds of the hotel the Christy O’Connor Jnr. designed Championship Golf Course offers challenging fairways for both the amateur and avid golfer alike. Guests can also enjoy complimentary parking, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary access to the newly refurbished Leisure Centre with its fully equipped gymnasium, 20m Pool, and treatment rooms. With such an array of facilities why not make this Four Star Dublin hotel your choice on your next visit to the capital!
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room and breakfast bar menu for evening had limited choice and was a bit on the expensive side
Really enjoyed our stay here massive hotel very peaceful , only down side when I went to use gym you were on your own,no one came over to show you how to use apparatus, and was informed the spa was not mixed so you would be going on your own!!.
again went too use this gave up no one their to help direct you where to go get towels etc felt lost !!!!!. So just left disappointed