This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Only a leisurely stroll from Nevsky Prospect is the historic building of the Helvetia Hotel, newly renovated in 2012, with origins dating back to the early 19th century. The hotel’s interiors successfully combine St. Petersburg’s harmonious style with the elegance of European design.
An inseparable part of the façade of impressive buildings along Marata Street, the Helvetia’s wrought-iron gates open onto a spacious, picturesque courtyard. The outside of the hotel, as viewed from the courtyard, gives the impression of a miniature medieval European town, with noble lines and a cheerful atmosphere of comfort and calm. All 75 rooms are spacious and very attractively furnished. Guests start their day with a complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet served in Marius Restaurant, one of the hotel’s two cosy dining rooms. Marius is open 24 hours, and Clairet, our fine wine restaurant, is open till midnight. Native Russian cordiality, coupled with Swiss traditions of cosiness and hospitality, individual attention to every guest and international service standards, are the distinguishing features of the Helvetia Hotel. Guests who stay in this bit of Switzerland right in the heart of St. Petersburg so often comment that they find the hotel and its personal service utterly charming. The Helvetia Hotel is situated just off the city’s main boulevard, Nevsky Prospect. Fans of leisurely strolls highly appreciate the central location, with St. Petersburg’s most famous attractions within walking distance. The Moscow Railway Station is just round the corner, and four nearby Metro stations give easy access to the city's three central underground lines. All foreign guests who book the Helvetia Hotel must have Russian Visa. The Hotel is not allowed to accommodate ferry passengers entering the Russian Federation without visa.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2013 - Dear guest, thank you for your interest in Helvetia Hotel. We look forward to welcome you. Please, note that 220 rubles will be charged per person per stay as registration fee. The LateRooms.com rates for Helvetia Hotel in St Petersburg are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet