- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"My partner and myself stayed here due to having a wedding on the premises and for a 3* hotel we were really surprised, the staff were absolu..."
"Went for a break away from the kids so chose a hotel with spa facilities. Rooms were clean and spa facilities were good but busy for a Satu..."
"Would recommend staying here for the business traveller...."
"I had no fault with the actual room just the location. There was a very noisy fan outside my window which was on the roof of the kitchen and..."
"Due to a last minute change of plans we ended up with our nieces staying with us on the saturday evening (after the wedding we'd attended)...."
About the hotel
Village Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57 and M62 and just 8 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. This contemporary hotel is an ideal base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool (8 miles) and Warrington (15 miles). Nearby local attractions include Knowsley Safari Park, Knowsley Hall and both Aintree and Haydock Race Courses.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Liverpool.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Village Urban Resort Liverpool
Arrived late last Friday evening.
Booked twin bedded room but double provided. Staff quickly converted it to twin. Uncomfortable narrow beds. Disco and bar directly below room so couldnt open window due to noise. Very hot and airless. Only one towel provided. Again quickly given a second one. Dirty drinking glasses in bathroom smeared with someone elses toothpaste.
However when help requested the staff on duty very helpful. Also credit card preauthorised twice - once with Late Rooms. com and once on arrival. I am assurred my credit card will only be charged once. Overall a very disappointing experience.
well worth a stay
My partner and myself stayed here due to having a wedding on the premises and for a 3* hotel we were really surprised, the staff were absolutely fantastic and felt like they couldn't do enough to help you, there is plenty to do on site(bit disappointed that we only stayed for one night), the room was clean and well equipped, in short it was worth the cost and we would definitely stay again