- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Small car park but others very close by..."
"We stayed at the Peel Aldergate for 2 nights, the room was larger than we expected, staff were friendly and very helpful, breakfast was fabu..."
"Nice place I'd stay again..."
"The name of the hotel is across an archway that leads into a car park. You book in in the corner of a restaurant called Christopher's. I fou..."
"Excellent location, friendly staff, nice room - will stay again..."
About the hotel
The Peel Aldergate has 19, 4 star rated guest bedrooms with an excellent and popular restaurant, serving English and European food. Christopher’s restaurant is open residents and the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and all day for coffee/cake and wine/drinks and nibbles. The Peel offers free parking (for 16 cars) and free Wi-Fi for all guests.
Rooms all feature hospitality tray, flat screen digital TV, air conditioning and are all en-suite. Situated right in the centre of Tamworth very close to local bars and international restaurants, the Peel is a 6 minute walk from Tamworth train station and a 25 minute drive from the NEC/NIA/ICC. Drayton Manor theme park/Thomas land is a 10-15 min drive away.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 03/02/2015 to 29/02/2024 - Our restaurant (Christopher's Restaurant) is open to residents and the public, and is very popular. To avoid disappointment, please book in advance to be sure of a table. Sunday service 12-7pm. The LateRooms.com rates for The Peel Aldergate in TAMWORTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast is lovely, as was the steak & chips in the evening
Small car park but others very close by
We stayed at the Peel Aldergate for 2 nights, the room was larger than we expected, staff were friendly and very helpful, breakfast was fabulous.
Handy for bus into Birmingham, Lichfield etc. Would definitely use again. Only issues are steep stairs to room and limited parking, would request lower floor next time.