- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Perfect for what I needed. Very good value for money. Yes, a few things needed a bit of diy but I wasn't paying £150 so I make allowances. C..."
"Very pleasant staff, great food and service...."
"Nice hotel, conveniently located in the centre of Tamworth. I would stay here again if back in this area...."
"Nice central location. Staff very helpful and friendly and food excellent. Our only slight niggle was that the room was quite small. Otherwi..."
About the hotel
The Peel Aldergate has 19, 4 star rated guest bedrooms with an excellent and popular restaurant, serving English and European food. Christopher’s restaurant is open residents and the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and all day for coffee/cake and wine/drinks and nibbles. The Peel offers free parking (for 16 cars) and free Wi-Fi for all guests.
Rooms all feature hospitality tray, flat screen digital TV, air conditioning and are all en-suite. Situated right in the centre of Tamworth very close to local bars and international restaurants, the Peel is a 6 minute walk from Tamworth train station and a 25 minute drive from the NEC/NIA/ICC. Drayton Manor theme park/Thomas land is a 10-15 min drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 03/02/2015 to 29/02/2024 - Our restaurant (Christopher's Restaurant) is open to residents and the public, and is very popular. To avoid disappointment, please book in advance to be sure of a table. Sunday service 12-7pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A good place to stay
Perfect for what I needed.
Very good value for money. Yes, a few things needed a bit of diy but I wasn't paying £150 so I make allowances. Clean, spacious, tasteful, well equipped room, very comfortable bed, excellent quality sheets and towels. Good lighting. Electric sockets where I needed them. I felt safe, which was important. Good choice at breakfast, and good coffee. Receptionist came across as though she thought that as a lady over 60 I must also be intellectually impaired, but maybe that is her manner with everyone. Would stay again.
VERY over priced ....
Woke up with a bad back bed is not comfy at all..