- Very Good
- 294 guest reviews
"We needed to find somewhere to stay for a concert in Glasgow, before all the hotels were taken. So I thought I'd spend a bit extra money on..."
"This is a perfect hotel for a short city break; very central location close to restaurants, bars, clubs and theatres, also has a good bar in..."
"Great night in Glasgow followed by a greateam night sleep room was fab definitely be back...."
"Loved this hotel - we weren't sure at first, but after 3 nights we grew to absolutely love it. The wall to wall bed was like a 'den' and we..."
"And I'm so greatful..."
About the hotel
Trendy award winning hotel in the heart of Glasgow! Free wifi, 150 free movies on demand in all genres, big kingsize beds and power rainshowers our guest rooms are 16m2. At citizenM hotel Glasgow you'll find a 8-floor luxury hotel with 198 rooms with innovative design at a nightly rate that will make any budget smile. The citizenM hotel is created by award-winning design agency "Concrete" features on the first floor, 24/7 food and beverage outlet: canteenM.
Choose from a wide variety of fresh sandwiches, warm breakfast, healthy wraps, sashimi, Italian coffee and much more because citizenM hotel Glasgow knows a good mind comes with a full belly. At night, the bar is stocked with the finest luxury spirits and cocktails. citizenM hotels offer all guests self check-in service on touch screen terminals with the assistance of citizenM Ambassadors, who are ready to help you at any time of the day or night. citizenM won numerous awards including World Trendiest Hotel 2010 and 2011 on Tripadvisor and European Design Hotel of the Year.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2010 to 16/12/2022 - Payments are done at check in, citizenM charges 2.50 pounds extra for payments with American Express, VISA & Mastercard. The LateRooms.com rates for citizenM Glasgow hotel in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
We needed to find somewhere to stay for a concert in Glasgow, before all the hotels were taken.
So I thought I'd spend a bit extra money on what looked like a super chic, modern hotel. And I wasn't wrong, my partner was thrilled with my choice and yeh we may have payed more than we normally would have, but you really do pay for the experience with this hotel.
Great location, good hotel
This is a perfect hotel for a short city break; very central location close to restaurants, bars, clubs and theatres, also has a good bar in the hotel but I think the food is a bit over-priced.
It is very funky, the furnishings are different and interesting, and the bed is huge although not as comfortable as it looks; we found the mattress a bit firm and we both had sore backs in the morning. Could do with more than one pillow each but these are small things; overall a great hotel.