- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Stayed here several times before. Its a good mix of a hotel with modern comfy rooms and beds that you can just have the best nights sleep in..."
"I was warned at reception that there was an event and it could be noisy- an understatement! I was in room 106- next to lift.Heard the drone..."
"Agreat deal - comfortBle, clean room. Very good breakfast. All staff are friendly and very effective in post. Could not be more helpful. Sta..."
"Stayed at this hotel as the closest I could get to Manchester City centre. Train station only short distance away but trains only ran every..."
"on arrival staff where very helpful especially ( linda ) nothing was a problem. staff ( linda ) recommended that we try local restaurants i..."
About the hotel
Village Hyde is only 20 minutes from Manchester International Airport, Old Trafford and The City of Manchester Stadium and has easy access to the main Manchester motorway network. There are a number of attractions to explore nearby including The Trafford Centre and the eye catching scenery of the Peak District. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Manchester Hyde.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel with everythnig you need/expect
Stayed here several times before.
Its a good mix of a hotel with modern comfy rooms and beds that you can just have the best nights sleep in. The TV has limited channels (not freeview) so that's one thing I would ask to be improved upon in the future. The gym facilities are great. Only had breakfast this time but there was plenty of choices, no waiting around and it set me up for the day.
Overpriced wrong room
Upon arrival to the hotel we were greeted at reception the desk attendant was pleasant and proceeded to check us in.
When we went to the room we found that despite booking and paying for a double room we had infact been put in a twin room where the two single beds had simply been pushed together. I went down to reception where to be fair to the desk attendant it was busy and I was seen to in a reasonable amount of time. He found us another room a double like I'd paid for this time. The room was way to small to be a double in all fairness and backed onto a noisy lift. I paid extra for the breakfast in the morning which in all honestly was terrible the food choice was very limited and the food that was available was either cold or simply not cooked. I'd keep away from the sausages.