This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The first class Maritim Hotel München is the ideal home-from-home in Munich and enjoys a superb location less than one hundred yards from the main railway station on the western edge of the town centre. The city centre is just a short walk away, whilst the airport and exhibition grounds are easily reached via public transport. The hotel has 347 rooms and suites, many overlooking a quiet inner courtyard.
There are also nine conference rooms which hold up to 550 delegates. Furthermore, the hotel has two restaurants, a piano bar and a beer garden. For those searching for rest and relaxation, our swimming pool offers fantastic views over Munich and we also have a sauna, steam room, and fitness area.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for MARITIM Hotel München in München are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet