- 10 guest reviews
"Good budget hotel/B&B. Overall, a large, clean bedroom with a comfortable bed and a large shower. Breakfast was plentiful and nicely cooked...."
"Cheap and cheerful. Room was decorated nicely. Friendly staff. We were on a night out in Birmingham city centre and it was a great place to..."
"Myself my husband were very pleased with are stay. Gerry and Deanna who run this hotel were so friendly and made our stay lovely. The room w..."
About the hotel
Park Hotel can be found in the area of Perry Barr, famous for its Greyhound Stadium, close by to Aston Villa Football Club and within walking distance of Birmingham City University, the former University of Central England. The Alexander Stadium is also a short walk away and so is the One-Stop-Shopping Centre. It is only 10 minutes by public transport or car to the city centre.
Whether you are in the area for business or leisure, the Park Hotel offers comfortable and affordable accommodation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
what we thought about the room offered.
We just thought the room didn't feel fresh etc...
Didn't smell fresh etc.. Because of this, we didn't stay and booked a room in a different hotel.
And we couldn't get any refund at all. - not even a fraction of money we paid!