- 32 guest reviews
"Good value bed breakfast. Off road parking good. Extremely good value. Basic no frill hotel. Does exactly what it says on the tin.. Would st..."
"Rang ahead to confirm time of arrival. No problems checking in. Nice clean room. Basic furniture, Quiet location. Friendly staff. No fuss. G..."
"Really enjoyed my stay. Traditional Bed breakfast. Clean spacious rooms. Relaxed atmosphere. Basic but nice breakfast. Parking is good. Wifi..."
"Cheap and cheerful...."
"Great stay. Phoned ahead with time of arrival. Got huge room for myself, plenty of space. Clean and tidy. TV coffee etc. Home from home. Eff..."
About the hotel
The Hotel is a beautiful detached Victorian residence 1 mile from St Helens centre & convenient for public transport i. e. bus & train.
The Hotel overlooks Taylor Park for guests who like that early morning jog or stroll. The Hotel offers 3 types of accommodation. Executive suites include fully tiled bathroom/ bidet, widescreen TV & leather sofa. Standard rooms are fully en-suite with tea/coffee & colour TV. (Wet room available on request). Budget accommodation from £25 are single rooms with shared bathroom. Wheelchair access is available. We offer Private off road parking with CCTV. The Hotel offers Full English Breakfast from 7am-8. 15am weekdays and 8. 30am-9. 45am weekends. Wi-Fi access is available throughout.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Good basic b+b. Good value
Good value bed breakfast.
Off road parking good. Extremely good value. Basic no frill hotel. Does exactly what it says on the tin.. Would stay again.
Parkview Hotel and Guest House
So overbooked , some people were asked to sleep on the setttees in the "restaurant".
On speaking to other occupants. it would sound like we had the best room , which was "acceptable". Wouldn,t choose to stay here again.