- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We have stayed at The Villa a number of times as we like to visit Lytham and the area. The beds are really comfortable and it nice and quiet..."
"Very nice clean comfy hotel in lovely grounds. Friendly staff. Excellent room for only £35 (not Inc breakfast ) on late rooms. Comfortable b..."
"Tranquil setting, lovely old building but with everything you need. The room was really nice and with a huge double bed was very restful. Ni..."
"Very nice room, comfortable and good value for money..."
"It was very nice lovely place highly recommended..."
About the hotel
The Villa is a unique family owned hotel situated in the picture perfect Lancashire village of Wrea Green, yet only a few miles from the coast and the beautiful towns of Lytham and St Annes. The 25 en-suite rooms are spacious and well appointed guests can enjoy a relaxing meal either in the restaurant or the bar. The Villa is able to cater for weddings from small intimate affairs of 20 people up to a large flamboyant reception in our fabulous marquee.
It has proved to be a favourite with wedding couples as it takes their breath away when they walk into it and see the twinkle lights in the ceiling. Our resident DJ is available to play music up until midnight and our function bar will serve your guests up until then.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Leisure weekend away
We have stayed at The Villa a number of times as we like to visit Lytham and the area.
The beds are really comfortable and it nice and quiet at night. A lovely hotel to get away from it all. The breakfast is always good. We were upgraded to a suite on our last visit which was FABULOUS 15ft bathroom with roll top bath and lovely blue ceiling lights. I would say it is an excellent place to stay.
Very nice clean comfy hotel in lovely grounds.
Friendly staff. Excellent room for only £35 (not Inc breakfast ) on late rooms. Comfortable bar and good restaurant with hand pulled beers. Dog friendly I think. One of best hotels I have been in for a good while. Nearby Lytham very nice place . Not so sure about Blackpool . Breakfast available and I imagine would be good.