- 109 guest reviews
"Great location, beautifully restored building, comfortable room...."
"Really nice central hotel close to bars and restaurants parking is offsite but only a few minutes walk from the hotel @ q car park which is..."
"Booked a small double for a last minute night out in Liverpool with my wife, the room was excellent for what we needed, clean, comfy bed and..."
"Excellent location for sightseeing. No restaurant or bar but lots of good eating places nearby, some with hotel discount. Friendly and helpf..."
"Great location great value for money..."
About the hotel
The Nadler Liverpool, formerly base2stay Liverpool is located in a busy, stylish neighbourhood buzzing with a choice of bars and restaurants for guests to visit, many offering exclusive discounts for Nadler Liverpool guests. An extensive range of these restaurants also offer breakfast. Breakfast: Pre-order a Lunya continental breakfast box from only £6 per person.
Our vending machine, located on the ground floor, to the right of reception, offers a variety of snacks and soft drinks at high street prices. Complimentary ice machines are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, by the elevator.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2012 to 30/03/2018 - Please note we take a pre-authorisation of a credit card on arrival: £50 for Single, Double & Twin room £100 for Superior, Deluxe and Gallery The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, beautifully restored building, comfortable room.
Great hotel .. Great location .. friendly staff
Really nice central hotel close to bars and restaurants parking is offsite but only a few minutes walk from the hotel @ q car park which is very secure with a reduced rate from the hotel.
Very friendly and polite staff full marks to them. The standard single book was really nice and a comfy bed only let down for me overall was no drinks facilities in the room at all ... tea / coffee. not even a bottle of water. Other than that everything here is what you expect. Keep up the great work I will be back in the future (with my own bottled water lol).