This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Golden Tulip Central Molitor Luxembourg is a business and tourist hotel ideally situated, halfway between the financial, the main business districts and the railway station. Taxis and city buses, (also to the European Institutions), are in front of the hotel. The hotel is also within walking distance from the shopping avenues and entertainment.
Tourist attractions such as the fortifications, the casemates, the narrow streets of the old city, the Grand Ducal Palace, the Cathedral and many other interesting sights are just 5-15 minutes walk from the hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet