- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Warm welcome, lovely room, quiet & homely..."
"My wife, 3-year-old daughter and I had one quick overnight stop here. The owner was very accommodating and helpful when our arrival time was..."
"Stayed for 1 night. It was exactly what we needed it to be. Comfortable, clean and friendly...."
"Very clean throughout. warm welcome...."
"Great place for a quick stop over, room was lovely, and hositIlity welcoming!..."
About the hotel
Home from Home is situated in Longtown, Carlisle Home From Home is a perfect description for what you will find at this inviting guest house in the border town of Longtown. Situated on the River Esk, Longtown is a popular base for tourists, cyclists, fishermen. .
. even prospective honeymooners. . . being just a few miles from the Scottish border and the world renowned, Gretna Green! Hadrian’s Wall, the cities of Carlisle and Edinburgh, as well as the Lake District, provide more reasons to visit this beautiful region, particularly when the accommodation you have selected is a true – Home From Home. Hotel offers a locked garage for cyclists and motorbikes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - Although credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheque on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay!
Warm welcome, lovely room, quiet & homely
Brief overnight stop
My wife, 3-year-old daughter and I had one quick overnight stop here.
The owner was very accommodating and helpful when our arrival time was put back several hours due to traffic (we arrived about 10pm). The room was just what we needed after 11 hours on the road - comfy bed and surprisingly quiet despite the proximity to a main road.