- 1 guest reviews
"Just needed a bed for the night. Lovely room. Very clean and good facilities. Italian food smells at arrival made me wish I had been early e..."
About the hotel
The building of Hotel Via Roma has a long history. It was first mentioned in 1421 as the "Tavern on Rome Street". Later it was called the "Roman Inn".
In Juli 2003 Hotel Via Roma was opened. Our Hotel is situated in an area called "Nonntal", just next to the old city centre, South of the Castle of Salzburg and the Abbey Nonnberg. The Nonntaler Mainstreet runs on the western side of the hotel, on the southern side we have a large parking space for our customers and a lustrous park, through which the Hellbrunnerstream flows. We offer a fine breakfast buffet, plenty of parking space for our guests, a terrace, an elevator, and a private field in the park nextdoor. It is only about a 15 minute walk from the hotel to the historical city centre of Salzburg. On the roadside of the hotel the rooms are fitted with special noice reducing windows, although there is not much traffic in the evenings in the first place.
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
just a stopover but will come again
Just needed a bed for the night.
Lovely room. Very clean and good facilities. Italian food smells at arrival made me wish I had been early enough to eat. Late night arrival off the plane. Will come back again maybe for a week in Salzburg. Reception were very helpful and welcoming.