- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"I stayed here with my father in law for my brother in laws stag weekend the hotel and staff where excellent I would recommend to anyone than..."
"We were looking for reasonable accommodation in the Liverpool area as we were going to a football match. The Queens Royal is easily accessib..."
"Having moved into the double deluxe room (no 1 on the first floor) with sea view for the second night of our stay at only a cost of £2.50 mo..."
"The accommodation was clean but generally rather tired. To reach the ensuite there was a step up from the bedroom which one had to remember..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed the stay here. Staff were really friendly and supportive when a delay in arrival due to traffic conditions threatened the..."
About the hotel
The Queen's Royal, located on New Brighton waterfront is an impressive Victorian building with modern and contemporary interiors. The restaurant/bar serves hearty home cooked British cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Along with a great tasting, ever popular menu and a good choice of local cask ales, the Queen's Royal is well known for being outstanding value for money.
A room for the night? We have a number of newly refurbished bright and airy bedrooms from basic to boutique, all with breakfast included. Excellent waterfront location suitable for holidaymakers as well as people involved in The New Brighton regeneration project over the road. Also available are family friendly rooms, right through to a boutique style bridal suite adjoining the function room on the first floor. Conveniently located close to the M53 motorway, and just minutes walk along the promenade from The Floral Pavilion theatre. New Brighton train station is within minutes walk, with frequent trains connecting directly to Birkenhead, Liverpool and national rail links. All in all a great place to eat drink and sleep!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Fab hotel and staff
I stayed here with my father in law for my brother in laws stag weekend the hotel and staff where excellent I would recommend to anyone thank you for a great weekend.
Basic but great value for money
We were looking for reasonable accommodation in the Liverpool area as we were going to a football match.
The Queens Royal is easily accessible by Merseyrail services as well as buses. While the room was basic, for the price we paid it was exactly what we were looking for.