- Very Good
- 160 guest reviews
"Lovely room.....everything you could possibly want Free pint of milk in fridge, washing powder for washer/dryer, tabs for the dishwasher, th..."
"Good, clean, spacious room. 15 min walk from Castle but quiet at night...."
"These apartments are just excellent quality furnishings throughout a kitchen with everything you need including a washing machine and a dish..."
"very pleasantly surprised at these apartments, we had a two bedroom which had two bathroom one with a very powerful shower and one with a ba..."
"Stayed at Holyrood Aparthotel for a family weekend trip to Edinburgh. The location is perfect, on the Royal Mile. Spacious accommodation. Th..."
About the hotel
The Holyrood apartHOTEL, offers luxury serviced apartments in Edinburgh's city centre. Whether you are looking for holiday accommodation in Scotlands capital city, corporate accommodation or plan to attend Edinburghs festival, Holyrood apartHOTEL has a range of luxury self catering apartments to suit your needs. Holyrood apartHOTEL is a modern aparthotel offering 46 apartments, over 6 floors.
The apartments are finished in a light contemporary style, with clean uncluttered spaces, and all the mod cons you would expect in a modern city apartment. Serviced apartments offer discerning guests quality accommodation with flexibility, space and convenience that independent travelers really appreciate. With our fabulous location just of the Royal Mile in Edinburgh’s city centre, we hope you will feel right at home in your stylish city pad. On your doorstep you can choose from a dozen or so quality Restaurants and bars that are all within a 5 minute walk. Terms and Conditions:" "The credit/debit card used to make the reservation must be presented at check-in. Check-in will not be permitted without this. The credit/debit card shall also be used as a guarantee against any additional charges such as telephone calls and damages, thus a pre-authorisation for the total balance of accommodation plus £50. 00 per Apartment is required on check-in. Entry to the hotel will not be permitted without this. " The credit card used to book the apartment MUST be used to settle the full account, we will not accept other or multiple methods of payment to settle the account.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 19/10/2010 to 31/10/2019 - Add on a breakfast hamper to your stay for £7.50 per person per day The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room.....everything you could possibly want Free pint of milk in fridge, washing powder for washer/dryer, tabs for the dishwasher, the containers for tea, coffee and sugar were full.
DVD library for £1.00 a time going to charity, large tv, toiletries ...etc. etc. Even has air conditioning . Brilliant and so close to the main street. Yet the room felt spacious and so clean.
Not the best
Stayed here on Friday night for a night at the fringe.
Paid quite a but of money for this room. The view was horrible, just the back of offices and the windows were filthy. The bed is very short and the duvet which we had had a stain on it. The air conditioning didn't work. The drain in the sink didn't work. There was a leak outside our window which kept us up most of the night followed by very load banging in the early morning. It's ok for somewhere to put your head down at night but not value for money at all and a bit of a disappointment.