- 42 guest reviews
"breakfast was delicious, staff were welcoming and friendly, will definitely be staying again when im next in the area ! was brilliant value..."
"Stayed there for one night during our roundtrip through scotland and had a really great time. Very warm welcome and really friendly owner. A..."
"Well we were very late on arrival and the host was so happy and welcoming we arrived at a lovely modern exceptionally clean room, the beds w..."
"I travel 600 miles a week and regularly stay away. This is the best B&B I have ever stayed in. Better than some 5 star hotels. Carolyn and h..."
"Even though we arrived later than expected, Carolyn the owner was just lovely and helpful. The room was a good size and clean. It had lovely..."
About the hotel
Aaron Glen is a small luxury guest house with a 'boutique hotel' feel. Our breakfasts are prepared using fresh ingredients to a very high standard. Choose from traditional full Scottish breakfast (to last you all day) or Eggs Benidict to Waffles with Maple Syrup.
Our beds have 11 inch luxury mattresses with fresh white linen and fluffy towels. We have a large free off road CCTV monitored car park and free wifi access. A warm welcome and a cosy 'honesty 'bar awaits you.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/10/2013 to 30/09/2022 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HOTEL WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPT ANY CHECK-IN'S AFTER 8.00PM The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
loved my stay
breakfast was delicious, staff were welcoming and friendly, will definitely be staying again when im next in the area .
was brilliant value for money !
Probably one of the nicest B & Bs
Stayed there for one night during our roundtrip through scotland and had a really great time.
Very warm welcome and really friendly owner. Awesome breakfast (you should really add this to your booking!) and a nice and comfy area for relaxing including a bar, reading stuff and games. There's nothing more to ask for.