- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Fantastic Location 15-20mins walk to the centre, 5-10 mins to the canals and a metro station 5-10mins away leaves you pretty much in a perfe..."
"The apartment was great. Very clean and good security into building and staff very helpful. First impressions of the area was that it is ver..."
About the hotel
At Aparthotel Navigli you will have a modern apartment set right on one of Milan's pretty canals. The Porta Genova Metro Station (line 2) is 200 metres away. The Aparthotel is set in the centre of Milan's trendy Navigli area, famous for its pubs, restaurants and bars.
Apartments here are bright and clean. They come with LCD TV, lounge areas and fully equipped kitchenettes. Bed linen and bath towels are included. Free Wi-Fi internet access is provided at Aparthotel Navigli. This property is not smoking
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/05/2013 to 31/05/2022 - check in solo previo appuntamento/ check in by appointment only no reception open 24h/24h .Check in dopo le 20 e' previsto il pagamento di un supplemento di min 20 euro.No check in dopo mezzanotte The LateRooms.com rate for Aparthotel Navigli in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic Location 15-20mins walk to the centre, 5-10 mins to the canals and a metro station 5-10mins away leaves you pretty much in a perfect spot for exploring Milan.
Apartment was equipped with a small kitchen although we never used it as there are plenty of coffee shops in the area or walk into the centre. Great friendly service on check in made for a wonderful stay
The apartment was great.
Very clean and good security into building and staff very helpful. First impressions of the area was that it is very run down which is mainly due to large amounts of graffiti. Fortunately first impressions were wrong, great area, lovely people would highly recommend.