- Very Good
- 293 guest reviews
"The hotel staff were very nice, and the location was brilliant . The room was nice, felt very bed and breakfast like. The price tag is reall..."
"The hotel is in great location as it is based just seconds away from Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and the Printworks. It was a 15 minute walk..."
"Definitely not what I expected from the photos but for one night at a reasonable price, it did the job well enough...."
"Excellent location. Friendly staff. I stayed in single room. Very basic. But the bathroom or should I say cupboard was SO small it was sill..."
"Good location close to car parks, city centre shopping and entertainment. Lovely setting opposite the cathedral - which is stunning inside a..."
About the hotel
Built at the foot of Manchester Cathedral in 1815, the Mitre is one of the oldest hotels in Manchester city centre. It has a restaurant and a stylish bar with Sky Sports and pool room, and provides free Wi-Fi in public areas. Each room features a TV and free tea and coffee, with most also boasting lovely views of Manchester Cathedral, the Corn Exchange, Selfridges and Sinclairs Oyster Bar.
Rooms are available both with a private bathroom and with shared bathroom facilities. With its grand exterior, The Mitre Hotel has retained its period charm, but now boasts modern interior design in the bar and guest areas. The front desk is open 24/7. Placed next to Victoria Rail Station, the Manchester Evening News Arena is 5 minutes’ walk away. The hotel is in the centre of Manchester’s vibrant night life, across the square from the Printworks, with the Arndale Shopping Centre just a 4-minutes walk away. The hotel is ideally placed near Shudehill tram station, making journeys to both Old Trafford and The Etihad Stadium a formality for football fans.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/03/2012 to 15/10/2016 - FULL PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR CARD AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. PLEASE SEE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING.ROOMS WILL NOT BE RESERVED IF YOUR CREDIT / DEBIT CARD IS DECLINED. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Sweet , central but overpriced and noisey
The hotel staff were very nice, and the location was brilliant .
The room was nice, felt very bed and breakfast like. The price tag is really for location. but that was my main problem. It was a very warm night so wasnt comfortable without the window open but it was horribly noisy and woke to glass in the bins many times. Its a nice sweet hotel but was not worth the price tag
Central, clean and great value for money
The hotel is in great location as it is based just seconds away from Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and the Printworks.
It was a 15 minute walk from Piccadilly Station, however, there is a free bus and the taxi was cheap enough. The room was clean and we was upgraded to a family room so we had two beds which was fab and we where also given complimentary breakfast which was of good quality. The staff where extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely stop here as again and would recommend it to anyone!