This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lying in the historic centre of Rome, between Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps, Residenza di Ripetta 4* Hotel, is a former 17th century convent with sober and essential features. Ideal to fully live the charm of the Italian capital and comfortably enjoy its cultural and gastronomic wide offer. Beside ancient frescos and fascinating sculptures, reminding Residenza di Ripetta glorious past, a remarkable collection of contemporary art can be admired, including pieces of the famous artists Pomodoro and Sinisca.
The 69 suites and apartments, with TV and air conditioning, reveal an intimate and welcoming atmosphere, with high ceilings and quiet view, making this hotel the ideal choice both for short and long stays. The wonderful Roof Garden overlooking Rome’s roofs and the quiet Inner Garden are the perfect places to relax while enjoying a cocktail or a coffee. The well known Meeting Centre is composed by 6 meeting rooms. The biggest one, Bernini Meeting Room, a former church-oratory, can accommodate more than 200 people. These versatile and stylish meeting rooms are ideal for any kind of event. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Residenza di Ripetta in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet