This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Old Town Mini-Hotel was opened in June 2003 and is located in a historical centre of Saint Petersburg on Bolshoy Prospekt Petrogradskaya Side, a short 5 minute walk from the Petrogradskaya Metro Station. A 15 minute walk will bring you to the golden spires of the Peter and Paul Fortress on the beautiful embankment of the Neva River, or near the Strelka of Vasilievsky island. The Altburg Old Town is perfectly suitable for families, tourists and businessmen alike.
We offer a convivial, relaxing and cosy atmosphere. The hotel rooms overlook a quiet St Petersburg street and a courtyard, meaning you will not be disturbed by St. Petersburg's traffic. All rooms are equipped with a bathroom and a toilet, TV, hair dryer, phone, safe, free WiFi Internet. Comfort rooms have free bathrobes and slippers. Breakfast is included in the price of the room and could be served to your room at any time. You can use our cafe-bar, mini-kitchen, microwave oven, teapot, and all kitchenware. There is free unguarded parking near the hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet