This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Imperial, the former Secessian beauty Stephanie is even today one of the most beautiful adornments of the main Opatija's promenade. This three-star hotel, with its extraordinary Secessian architecture and tradition entices you to enjoy, with a breath of the past times, all the luxuries of modern facilities that it offers. For this is where the Austro-Hungarian Emperors Franz Joseph I and Wilhelm II used to lodge.
Be assured that we will do our best to treat for you to feel equally royally as well!
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/12/2015 to 04/12/2020 - Tourist tax, insurance and registration fee (cca. 1.50 € per person per night) are not included in the price and must be paid at the reception of the property The LateRooms.com rate for Smart Selection Hotel Imperial in Opatija is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet