- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Hotel Imperial, the former Secessian beauty Stephanie is even today one of the most beautiful adornments of the main Opatija's promenade. This three-star hotel, with its extraordinary Secessian architecture and tradition entices you to enjoy, with a breath of the past times, all the luxuries of modern facilities that it offers. For this is where the Austro-Hungarian Emperors Franz Joseph I and Wilhelm II used to lodge.
Be assured that we will do our best to treat for you to feel equally royally as well!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Imperial in Opatija are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend