This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Imperial, the former Secessian beauty Stephanie is even today one of the most beautiful adornments of the main Opatija's promenade. This three-star hotel, with its extraordinary Secessian architecture and tradition entices you to enjoy, with a breath of the past times, all the luxuries of modern facilities that it offers. For this is where the Austro-Hungarian Emperors Franz Joseph I and Wilhelm II used to lodge.
Be assured that we will do our best to treat for you to feel equally royally as well!
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet