- 1 guest reviews
"The room was clean and tidy. We liked the decor of room however, there were disappointing lack of wardrobe and space to hang or place clothe..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Apogia Sirio Venice will make your stay in Venice an art city that is unique in the whole world an absolutely memorable one, also through the variety of its comforts and its reliable and expert staff. The hotel is located in the centre of Mestre, very close to the pedestrian area of the historical centre and the new Towers, and only 50 meters away from the bus station of Venice. The Hotel is also in easy reach from the motorway exit of Castellana.
Paid parking, with few places to not guaranteed. subject to availability
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not a happy stay or visit.
The room was clean and tidy.
We liked the decor of room however, there were disappointing lack of wardrobe and space to hang or place clothes. We had to leave clothes in suitcases or on the floor. This room is more suitable for a single person & not a couple. Placing two beds together and call it a double room is cheating and bad advertising. The view from room window was pleasant and loved it. The room was hot and had to struggle to kept window open. Ask reception twice to lower heat and they fail to do so- air con would return to original temperature. Breakfast was reasonable more suited for Europeans- mostly parties and fruits. Scramble eggs tasted powder, bacon full of father and swimming in oil.
Rooms provided no coffee or tea making facilities. This facility available in bar area only at a cost. Services to runs cost of orders plus €5.00 Euros each person. Half glass of milk cost €2.00 Euros for room service. We just believed the hotel was more money oriented and primary purpose to squeeze as much money out of their guest. Happy to leave hotel early.