This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the historical centre of Rome, a stone’s throw from Via Veneto, Residenza Borghese has 16 sophisticated rooms, entirely restored, that offer our guests a relaxing and comfortable stay. Surrounded by thousand-year-old history and exciting cultural fervor, this newly established designer dimora opens up in the heart of Rome. The essential and modern rooms convey an elegant, relaxing and functional atmosphere.
In addition to enjoying your breakfast in the welcoming internal room, the hotel's wide choice of rooms and well equipped suites makes it particularly fitting for business trips and vacations in Rome. The partner garage, the 24-hour front desk, the luggage storage, the elevator and the mini bar all contribute to making you feel welcome upon arrival at Rome's Residenza Borghese; the friendly qualified staff is always available for guests during the entire length of their stay to offer assistance and tourist information on Rome and surrounding areas. For increased comfort, the hotel offers optional services, which include transfer service, car or limousine rental, laundry and ironing service, baby cribs, hospitality for small pets, and safety deposit box.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Residenza Borghese in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet