- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Lovely newly refurbished room - used as a one night stop over. Buzzing restaurant and bar area - so it must be good even though I never ate..."
"Nice stay here. Room nice and big. I had emailed and asked if I could have a room on a floor lower than second because ofa fall I had a coup..."
"The room, as usual was very clean and tidy..."
"This hotel is linked to the Toby Carvery. It’s good value for money. Unfortunately there is no life and so being on the top floor involves c..."
"Staff really friendly and rooms were clean and well maintained...."
About the hotel
Heaton Chapel lodge offers quality budget accommodation right on the doorstep of Stockport and Manchester. It’s a good base for visits to Manchester Conference Centre, or if you simply want to make the most of this vibrant part of the country. There’s so much to do in the area, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Stockport is blessed with some real hidden gems, including the stunning medieval Bramall Hall, the beautifully preserved tunnels of the Stockport air-raid shelters and the intriguing Hat Museum. Manchester needs little introduction, as it’s famous for its prolific music scene, buzzing nightlife, world class shopping and two celebrated football teams. Further afield you can visit Cheadle, the scenic Cheshire Plain and the sweeping hills of the Peak District. All of these attractions are within striking distance, but you’ll find great food just next door at Toby Carvery. So if you’re a fan of freshly roasted joints and seasonal vegetables, you’re in for a treat.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2014 to 25/12/2014 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a stop over
Lovely newly refurbished room - used as a one night stop over.
Buzzing restaurant and bar area - so it must be good even though I never ate there. Breakfast was included in the £52 - but it was continetal and could have 'full' for an additional £3.99. Personally I thought £52 for a single bed was enough for one night.