This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Abbey Lodge is a hospitable bed and breakfast in the centre of Galway City. Located beside the greyhound race track and across the road from the picturesque Lough Atalia we are not five minutes walk from Eyre Square, the heart of Galway City. The city's many attractions are at on your door step.
From the recently renovated Eyre Square, down the charming shopping districts to the historic churches and cathedral, Galway is welcoming and friendly. With a plethora of bars, cafes and restaurants Galway is renowned for its relaxed atmosphere and lively night life. A mere 15 minute walk is Salthill Promenade and beaches but further afield there are numerous day trips to the Burren and Aran Islands allowing you to experience the beauty of Clare and Connemara at your leisure. The majority of these trips leave from the tourist office at the end of College Road, just two minutes from our front door.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Abbey Lodge in Galway are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet