- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"I booked my room at 'Wortley Hall' on line the day before my stay. Usual options popped up but have to say there was no contest. The usual c..."
"Beautiful views from the room and car park, friendly and helpful staff. Went to the venue for a wedding and the bar service and wedding pack..."
"The hotel is set in beautiful surroundings. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is full of Trade Union history and is an inte..."
"Impressive grounds, comfy bed, rooms a little tired but some rooms have been refurbed so work in progress visited for a family wedding so wa..."
"Lovely old hall...."
About the hotel
Wortley Hall welcomes you to stay for a night away or a short break with a fusion of traditional and contemporary design, Wortley Hall is a delightful place to relax and unwind. With a range of bedrooms: Doubles, Twins, Singles, Family Rooms & our popular Four Poster Room.
Free parking is available at the Hall, We are just a 5 minute drive from the M1 and 20minutes from Sheffield city centre.
There is a bus service from Wortley straight through to Sheffield City Centre. Manchester airport is around 1 hours’ drive and Doncaster airport just under an hour’s drive.
Within the grounds there is a small lake an abundance of wildlife and pleasant walks in a very peaceful environment.
Free WiFi is available throughout the Hall and you would have access to our fitness room.
The bar lounge provide a comfortable atmosphere for relaxing in the evenings. Food is available from 12 noon until 9. 00pm every day. Our popular Ruddy Duck Restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday.
There are some wonderful places to visit near Wortley from Meadowhall shopping centre to Wortley Top forge (finery forge and ironworks) to the lovely Market Town of Penistone.
Wortley Hall Ltd is a company in its own right, a member of the Co-operative Union and with the Registry of Friendly Societies. Any operating surplus is spent on the Hall either in maintenance or development. Wortley Hall offers B&B, Conferences, Weddings & Self Catering Cottage facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 11/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note breakfast is served from 7.15am until 9.30am Monday to Friday and from 7.30am until 9.45am on Saturday and Sunday. We recommend you reserve a table for dinner in advance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic value for money, enjoyable & despite the rain still stunning location & scenery.
I booked my room at 'Wortley Hall' on line the day before my stay.
Usual options popped up but have to say there was no contest. The usual chains appeared in my search plus a few other options but the deal at Wortley was irresistible and prospect of staying in a former family owned stately home with such history & grandiose attached was an obvious choice. A real gem tucked away behind the Village I pitched up at 20:15. A tad later than expected delighted to say the staff were extremely polite & very welcoming throughout.
Despite my late evening arrival I was able to dine in the restaurant where the service quality & food presentation were a delight, not only fresh but each course an amazing taste sensation (Well done Chef/Kitchen). Happily breakfast was also impressive a perfect set up for the day ahead.
Fortunately I had time to explore the building, that holds some incredible history across the years. A maze of wings and corridors revealing some fantastically restored feature rooms, revealing the past but also catering for the present a fascinating well managed combination.
The grounds (26 Acres) were equally impressive, not the best of weather but well kept my walk was just the tonic to break up two days of heavy business. The whole experience has been a joy one I have been waxing lyrical about since and for such a reasonable price. Indeed potentially I may qualify as a live marketing device. Thank you Wortley Hall & Co for this, please keep up the good work, I will certainly be visiting again. Best regards Paul Farrow
Beautiful views from the room and car park, friendly and helpful staff.
Went to the venue for a wedding and the bar service and wedding package was excellent, definitely will visit again and would highly recommend. Great value rooms with up to date decor and bathroom facilities