- Very Good
- 119 guest reviews
"Good venue, decor very dated and not a good ambiance in the bar. But I think it was being set up for an event the following day. Excellent f..."
"Very good customer service from Reception. Room was rather disappointing in that the bathroom was rather tired and old-fashioned - green mar..."
"The hotel looks quite uninviting from the car park but as soon as you walk in it is very pleasant. The staff were welcoming and the service..."
"We had locked ourselves out of our house, know no one in the area and so needed a room in Norwich. Checked laterooms and saw Brook Hotel - a..."
"we stayed with our 19 year old for 1 night so he could attend his Uni interview. We picked the nearest and cheapest hotel we could find ,so..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel is an independent 3 star hotel on the outskirts of Norwich, just 10-15 minutes drive from the City Centre, Norwich International Airport and the Norfolk & Norwich University/Hospital. The Hotel also benefits from a great location just off the main Ring Road and the A47 for the major routes in and out of the area. The hotel offers 80 spacious en-suite bedrooms including a Luxury VIP Suite, Fantastic Restaurant and Bar, FREE Wi-Fi and FREE Parking.
24 hour front desk and 24 hour room service. We are a pet friendly hotel allowing dogs to stay in our dog friendly rooms with a small extra fee, please contact us in advance to arrange one of these rooms if you are bringing your companion with you. Great relationships with local businesses means you can benefit from discounts at a top local health club and golf course when you stay with us. With so much choice in the area finding the right hotel can be bewilderin so here at the BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel we want to make sure your stay is perfect in every way, from the moment you arrive!
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel in Norwich are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
short break, comfortable.
Good venue, decor very dated and not a good ambiance in the bar.
But I think it was being set up for an event the following day. Excellent food. For me though - I choose here as it was easy to find and had a large car park, so no parking issues.
Brook Hotel Norwich
Very good customer service from Reception.
Room was rather disappointing in that the bathroom was rather tired and old-fashioned - green marble-effect plastic walls, an old bath and very poor shower which kept going from scalding hot to very cold. Very noisy during the night when someone thoughtlessly ran about upstairs shouting and calling. We understand that the Night Porter dealt with it as quickly as possible though.