This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Navona Hotel is housed in an historical building, complete with ancient frescos, right behind the beautiful Church of Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza. Renovated continuously by an Australian family, offers to the travellers different choices of arrangement for a pleasant stay. The hotel is just a few steps to Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, and is a short walk to St.
Peter's, Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum and other important sites and museums. Rooms are spacious, well-decorated and furnished with antiques. Each features an LCD TV with satellite channels. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Also, good Restaurants, Pizzerias, Bars, Pubs, Discos, 1st class Theatres and Cinemas are all around.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Navona Hotel in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet