"Great location and friendly staff. very busy and lively inside and out on the canal side. We enjoyed our stay...."
"Me and my boyfriend stayed at the ITC Hotel for four days last week. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The first room we were put..."
About the hotel
This beautiful hotel is housed in an authentic monumental Canal House. Behind the facade of this fine classified residential monument, situated on Prinsengracht and overlooking a quiet stretch of this Amsterdam's grandest canal, you'll find yourself in the heart of ancient Amsterdam from the moment you walk out of the door. We offer charming guest rooms with a canal view, we have a total of twenty rooms.
Being established in a 18th century canal house, no room looks the same. The bedrooms - most with their own shower and toilet facilities, are pleasantly furnished in a modern decor, attractive fittings and furnishings, direct-dial telephones, colour TV's with satelite and cable, 24 hours free video movies (great choice) and free private safes. You'll be glad to come 'home' after an exciting day or night (or both if you can manage) and relax in the lounge or at the intimate bar, talking, drinking, watching TV with friends or other guests.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2013 to 28/05/2021 - 5.5% city tax excluded. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and friendly staff.
very busy and lively inside and out on the canal side. We enjoyed our stay.
just dont book this hotel
Especially if you want a single room,if your a single occupant you don,t get to stay in the ITC ,YOUR SENT ROUND THE CORNER TO SMALL HOUSE ,the rooms bear no resemblance to those advertised on your sit ,most basic of accommodation ,for the money charged this is a dump