- 1 guest reviews
"Great staff, great characters. It's not luxury but it's good enough for a city break, quiet, good bed, warm shower. Tip for improvement: rem..."
About the hotel
Bulgari Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Sofia in a recently renovated building (2004), part of the city’s historical heritage. We are within easy walking distance to the major businesses, government as well as vibrant shopping district. it is a five minute walk to the major Catholic Cathedral and the most famous Mosque of Sofia and newly renovated Old Mineral Baths.
Near to the biggest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkans – St. Alexander Nevski, National Museum of History, the former King’s Palace and present National Art Gallery and many other historical landmarks. 12 km from International Sofia Airport and 2 km from the Central Railway Station. Only 15 km from Vitosha Mountain offering skiing facilities during the winter.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Golf 18 Hole , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
A decent place
Great staff, great characters.
It's not luxury but it's good enough for a city break, quiet, good bed, warm shower. Tip for improvement: remove the broken microwave left in the wardrobe. New carpet needed on stairs.