- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Modern & stylish hotel with well equipped rooms & a fabulous breakfast offering. Astonishingly the local council will only allow 10 people o..."
"I have stayed at this hotel a number of times now. I choose it as the rooms a very clean, well appointed and comfortable. The breakfast is a..."
"The hotel was very good in all aspects, but ithe room was quite cold. We reported the inefficient heating system to staff, twice, but it cou..."
"The staff were extremely helpful and you get a complimentary glass of Cava or soft drink on arrival. The room is spacious, and the bathroom..."
"Whilst this isn't the most charismatic hotel. The staff were friendly and the facilities excellent. A 20-minute walk from Waterloo station...."
About the hotel
The hotel H10 London Waterloo is a newly-build stunning 4 star with a superb location in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 stylish and elegant guest rooms (144 Standard Double Bedrooms, 32 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite). It is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet), the Three O Two restaurant (A la Carte author‘s cuisine Restaurant or when booking half board,you will enjoy a Dinner with a 3 course set menu,drinks not included),Lobby Bar with Business Corner, Waterloo Sky Bar (Brand new roof terrace), GYM and a Health and Beauty Area (located on the 8th floor with impressive views of the city).
There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. Complimentary Glass of Cava offered upon arrival. Hotel reserves the right to amend cancellation and payment policies should the bookings exceed 6 rooms whether booked under 1 or more reference numbers.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Modern & stylish hotel with well equipped rooms & a fabulous breakfast offering.
Astonishingly the local council will only allow 10 people onto the rooftop bar at a time so one of the best features is difficult to use . If you need to be near South Bank then this is a great option.
Great stay yet again
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times now.
I choose it as the rooms a very clean, well appointed and comfortable. The breakfast is about the best I know at this level, the choice is amazing. Also as a business traveller I feel very safe and secure in this hotel.