- Very Good
- 135 guest reviews
"We had a verry pleasant short stay there. It is situated in a quiet area. Close to Canterbury and Dover...."
"Stayed here for two nights while visiting my parents and what a great hotel. Nothing was to much trouble, I forgot to order a room with a ba..."
"The room was amazing, and nothing was too much trouble. They just could not have made us more welcome than they did!..."
"Very convenient for Faversham yet right out in the country. Great staff, good food, nice rooms and good VFM..."
"REALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY EXCELLENT BREAKFAST GOOD ROOM AND FACILITIES ARRIVED LATE AND STAFF VERY ACCOMODATING. HOPE TO GET THEIR AGAIN SOON..."
About the hotel
Located in a three acre park, down a tree lined drive, sits Judds Folly Hotel. Ongoing refurbishment of the hotel will offer superbly appointed bedrooms many of which surround the illuminated pond area and some with views over the Swale Valley and down to Faversham Quay. Our Courtyard Rooms offer our Superb Honeymoon Suite and family accommodation.
Beautiful conservatory restaurant serving locally grown and produced ingredients. Relaxing bar and lounge area. Bedrooms are located on the ground floor or in the courtyard house and all are en-suite. Complimentary Car Parking.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/12/2014 to 07/12/2014 - Due to Private Parties there will be NO Dining or Bar Facilities on Saturday 6th December 2014 after 6pm until 1am 7th December 2104 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
90% would recommend it to a friend
In one word; Excellent
We had a verry pleasant short stay there.
It is situated in a quiet area. Close to Canterbury and Dover.
Stayed here for two nights while visiting my parents and what a great hotel.
Nothing was to much trouble, I forgot to order a room with a bath but straight way they changed the room for us.
The food was excellent and plentiful and staff were always polite and courteous with a special mention to 'Chris' who we see most off but all staff were as equally excellent.
Not only would I say we would stop there again but go as far as to say that it is the only place we would now stay in Kent.
Very happy customers and can't wait to stay again.